Student Rebecca Siert has no doubt; the event Personal branding was a huge success:
- It was an amazing event, where the focus was on each participant. The speaker Hanne made sure we all learned how to brand ourselves better in every situation, tells Rebecca.
More than 25 graduates and students participated in the event, that was held at Cphbusiness Søerne. Hanne Boutrup was the speaker at the event. Hanne is an expert within the field of branding, storytelling and personal marketing, and has previously been working as the Communication Director with LEGO Gruppen.
Hanne made sure that the event focused on the participants and their focus.
- The participants mostly wanted to focus on job and internship possibilities. There were some good discussions about how to create the best opportunities for oneself. For instance, how you as a job seeker can call a company to stand out from the pile of applicants, which questions to ask etc. It was very concrete and we did a lot of good exercises, Rebecca says and continues:
- Hanne was amazing and she made sure that everyone got their questions answered. She could remember everyone’s name, and she gave her tips on how to make sure that people remember you.
Hanne made sure the event was versatile and different without the classic PowerPoint presentation.
- It was very activating. We has some interesting conversations and reflections with the other participants, says Raluca Petras, graduate of Cphbusiness.
The event ended with some casual networking over a glass of wine and snacks. Almost all participants stayed to network.
- There was a really good atmosphere and everyone enjoyed themselves. It made really good sense to network afterwards, in order to get to know the other participants better. It was in line with the content of the event, personal branding, Rebecca says.
The event was sponsored by HK.