Emil Buch won Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2018 for his internship at Rent Safe ApS.
Has your internship been an amazing experience in a company that provided the best conditions for you to grow? Now is the time to recognise the efforts of the internship company by nominating them for Cphbusiness Internship of the Year.
This year Cphbusiness once again rewards the best internship through Cphbusiness Internship of the Year where students can nominate their internship. All students who have been doing their internships during the fall of 2018 or spring of 2019 can participate.
More than 2,000 students from Cphbusiness completes an internship each year. The internship is an essential part of all study programmes at Cphbusiness and is central to keeping the link between education and business life tight.
The purpose of Cphbusiness Internship of the Year is to celebrate the great internship and the close collaboration with business life - and it is a chance for you, as a student, to shine a light on your internship company and acknowledge the efforts in hosting a good internship.
Read on to find out how you and your internship company can be part of Cphbusiness Internship of the Year.
Nominate your internship company
Did you have the best internship?
Nominate your internship company before 2 April at 9 a.m.
You are eligible if:
- you have completed your internship in the fall of 2018 or are doing your internship during the spring of 2019
- your internship takes place in Denmark
Nomination is non-compulsory for Cphbusiness’ students.
During nomination, you will be asked to asses the internship in the fields of:
- Personal and professional growth
- Social experience
- Turning knowledge into value
- A professional jury consisting of Cphbusiness’ internship coordinators from all of the education programmes select the five best nominations to continue in the competition.
- The five nominees will be contacted directly and their names and stories will be published at the Cphbusiness platforms.
- The five nominees will present their internship to a jury at the final on 24 April 2019.
- The jury will select the winner who will be informed of the news a few days later at the internship company.
Big national final in Copenhagen
The winner of Cphbusiness Internship of the Year proceeds to the national final, where the winners from all the business academies in Denmark compete for the title as Business Academy Internship of the Year. The final takes place on May 28 2019 at Børssalen in Copenhagen.
The final for Business Academy Internship of the Year 2018 took place at LEGO House in Billund.