Update August 28, 2020: The Ministry of Higher Education and Science has postponed the deadline for nominations until February 2021. You are still welcome to send us your nomination now, and we will keep it till February.
If you have a lecturer or a team of lecturers who you think deserves extra recognition for their work, now is your opportunity to give them a that extra recognition.
You do it by nominating them for Undervisningsprisen 2021 before Monday 14 September 2020.
- Excellent teaching is a prerequisite for you as a student to thrive in your studies and have your desire to learn be stimulated. When the spark is ignited and one's interest in a topic is seriously put into play, it is the building blocks for an exciting career that are laid, says Line Louise Hansen, Director of Programmes at Cphbusiness.
Read more about Undervisningsprisen 2021 here(in Danish): Undervisningsprisen | ufm.dk
How to nominate
- Read the criteria below and think about whether your lecturer or lecturers fit the description
- Write down your reasons why this particular lecturer or team of lecturers should win the award. Use the five criteria as a starting point and write a short description of 25-30 lines
- Send your description in an email with the subject “Undervisningspris” to firstname.lastname@example.org before 14 September 2020
You can either nominate one lecturer or a team of lecturers between 2 and 10 lecturers. If you choose to nominate a team, please justify why you have chosen to nominate the entire team in the email.
What happens next?
One lecturer or a team of lecturers from Cphbusiness will be selected. Cphbusiness’ winner will compete against winners from all business academies in Denmark to become the final winner, who will be chosen in the spring of 2021.
The final winner will receive 200,000 kroner in personal cash prize and 300,000 kroner which can be used for developing activities that support a good and engaging teaching environment at the higher education institutions.
Read about last year’s winner at Cphbusiness here(in Danish): Per Reeslev is Cphbusiness’ candidate for UFM’s Undervisningspris
Undervisningsprisen 2021 is awarded on basis of these five criteria:
- The lecturer or team of lecturers makes an extraordinary contribution to achieving great commitment, critical reflection and a high academic level among the students
- The lecturer or team of lecturers conveys difficult material in an inspiring way and gives constructive feedback to the students
- The lecturer or team of lecturers plays a significant role in the renewal and quality development of the teaching, e.g. through the introduction of new teaching methods, new technology or the inclusion of new research-based knowledge for the benefit of the students
- The lecturer or team of lecturers shares experiences with and involves colleagues and feedback from the students in the development of their own teaching
- The lecturer or team of lecturers supports relevance in the teaching, e.g. through the inclusion of experiences from practice and inspiration from external parties
The lecturer or team of lecturers must be employed at Cphbusiness.
We look forward to seeing your nomination.