Who can apply
Students coming from our partner universities, who are nominated by their home university, can apply for an exchange semester at Cphbusiness.
Please check with the International Office at your home university before applying.
How to apply
- Make sure you are nominated for a semester abroad at Cphbusiness by your home institution (contact the international office of your home institution)
- Wait for the information e-mail from Cphbusiness (we usually send this to nominated students the week after the nomination deadline)
- Follow the instructions provided in the e-mail.
All semester packages available to exchange students are mentioned and described in the Course Catalogue.
The semester packages described in our course catalogue are available at four of our campuses located in Copenhagen. You cannot always choose the campus yourself but we will take your priorities into consideration when assigning a place in a class.
As an exchange student, you are studying under the same conditions as regular students. You will be studying in classes with Danish as well as other international students. Students will often be divided in groups across nationalities and they will have to solve tasks together. Most case work, projects and exams are performed as group work.
Teaching and exams at Cphbusiness are often interdisciplinary. This means it is not possible for you to select individual courses of one educational programme and combine with other courses of another programme in order to compose a tailor-made study programme. You have to apply for a full semester package (30 ECTS) of one educational programme as described in the Course Catalogue.
English proficiency requirements
At Cphbusiness, students must prepare for each class by reading relevant literature, discussing it with their group or with the lecturers and writing projects already from the first weeks of the semester. This means students must be used to speaking, reading and writing English at high level.
The minimum level of English accepted at Cphbusiness is B2 on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages corresponding to TOEFL 550 or IELTS 6.0.
Grading System and Transcript of Records
Exams and projects are also interdisciplinary at Cphbusiness and several subjects are covered by one exam. Only one overall grade will be awarded per exam and it is not possible to give a grade in each subject.
An exam or a project can also be given a "passed" or a "not passed". This is reflected in the Transcript of Records issued at the end of the semester.
Transcripts of Records are issued as following:
- After the autumn semester – by the end of February
- After the spring semester – by the end of July
Transcripts of Records will be sent by post directly to the international office of the home institution. PDF copies will be e-mailed to students and exchange coordinators.
Brochure: study programmes
- 11 September 2017 - Admission for Winter intake opens on 15 September
- 12 July 2017 - Israelis gained insight into education at Cphbusiness
- 22 June 2017 - Proactive students in the semi-final in international competition
- 14 June 2017 - Cphbusiness - an ambitious business academy