Who can apply
Students coming from our partner universities, who are nominated by their home university, can apply for an exchange semester at Cphbusiness.
Please check with the International Office at your home university before applying.
How to apply
- Make sure you are nominated for a semester abroad at Cphbusiness by your home institution (contact the international office of your home institution)
- Wait for the information email from Cphbusiness (we usually send this to nominated students the week after the nomination deadline (please see deadlines below)
- Follow the instructions provided in the email.
Nomination deadlines (for partner institutions)
- 15 April (same calendar year) for the autumn semester
- 15 October (previous calendar year) for the spring semester
Students coming from a nonEU / nonEEA country, who do not hold a passport from an EU country, must be nominated as soon as possible. (1 April / 1 October).
Application deadlines (for nominated students)
- 1 May – for the autumn semester
- 1 November – for the spring semester
Students coming from a nonEU / nonEEA country, who do not hold a passport from an EU country, will have to apply earlier. Students will receive information from Cphbusiness in due time.
All semester packages available to exchange students are mentioned and described in the Course Catalogue.
The semester packages described in our course catalogue are available at four of our campuses located in Copenhagen. You cannot always choose the campus yourself but we will take your priorities into consideration when assigning a place in a class.
As an exchange student, you are studying under the same conditions as regular students. You will be studying in classes with Danish as well as other international students. Students will often be divided in groups across nationalities and they will have to solve tasks together. Most casework, projects and exams are performed as group work.
Teaching and exams at Cphbusiness are often interdisciplinary. This means it is not possible for you to combine courses from different programmes in order to compose a tailor-made study programme. You have to apply for a full semester package (30 ECTS) of one educational programme as described in the Course Catalogue.
English proficiency requirements
At Cphbusiness, students must prepare for each class by reading relevant litterature, discussing it with their group or with the lecturers and writing projects already from the first weeks of the semester.
This means students must be used to speaking, reading and writing English at a high level.
The minimum level of English accepted at Cphbusiness is B2 on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages corresponding to TOEFL 550 or IELTS 6.0.
Cphbusiness reserves the right to reject students whose English level is below this level.
Exams and Grading System
Exams and projects are interdisciplinary at Cphbusiness and several subjects are covered by one exam. Often, only one overall grade will be awarded per exam and in these cases it is not possible to give a grade in each subject. Please consult the Course Catalogue for a detailed description of exams.
An exam or a project can also be given a "passed" or a "not passed". This is reflected in the Transcript of Records issued at the end of the semester.
Transcript of Records and “after mobility” documents
Transcripts of Records, as well as all other “after mobility” documents (Erasmus+ Learning Agreements, Confirmations of Attendance, etc.) are issued as following:
- After the autumn semester – by the end of February
- After the spring semester – by the end of July
All documents (PDF copies) will be will be emailed to students and exchange coordinators. All originals will be sent by post directly to the international office of the home institution.
Brochure: study programmes
- 26 April 2018 - RentSafe wins Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2017/2018
- 16 April 2018 - Five companies are in the final for Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2018
- 05 April 2018 - 25 candidates for Cphbusiness Internship of the Year have been found
- 22 March 2018 - Cphbusiness and a possible conflict
- 06 March 2018 - Cphbusiness Internship of the Year: Nominate your internship company