AP degree programmes
An AP Degree programme is a higher education programme that takes 2 years to complete as a full-time study. It is equivalent to the first 2 years of a regular Bachelor’s Degree programme and it awards the graduate 120 ECTS credits.
The following AP Degree programmes are offered at Cphbusiness:
Top-up bachelor's degree programmes
A Top-Up Bachelor's Degree is an under-graduate programme for students who have already completed an AP Degree programme or have similar qualifications. The Top-Up Bachelor's Degree Programme takes 1½ years to complete as a full-time study and it is equivalent to the final years of a regular Bachelor’s Degree programme. It awards the graduate 90 ECTS credits. Please note the limited number of places available on the top-up programmes.
The following Top-Up Bachelor’s programmes can be studied at Cphbusiness:
Brochure: study programmes
- 08 July 2020 - Information for new international students starting in August/September 2020
- 04 May 2020 - Incubator companies win categories at regional championship in entrepreneurship
- 21 April 2020 - Statum wins Cphbusiness Internship of the year 2020
- 20 March 2020 - Coronavirus: Status at Cphbusiness
- 12 March 2020 - Coronavirus: Latest news (updated 16 March, 20:15)