AP degree programmes
An AP Degree programme is a higher education programme that takes 2 years to complete as a full-time study. It is equivalent to the first 2 years of a regular Bachelor’s Degree programme and it awards the graduate 120 ECTS credits.
The following AP Degree programmes are offered at Cphbusiness:
Top-up bachelor's degree programmes
A Top-Up Bachelor's Degree is an under-graduate programme for students who have already completed an AP Degree programme or have similar qualifications. The Top-Up Bachelor's Degree Programme takes 1½ years to complete as a full-time study and it is equivalent to the final years of a regular Bachelor’s Degree programme. It awards the graduate 90 ECTS credits. Please note the limited number of places available on the top-up programmes.
The following Top-Up Bachelor’s programmes can be studied at Cphbusiness:
Brochure: study programmes
- 11 September 2019 - New "hyggelig" international café at Cphbusiness Søerne
- 06 September 2019 - Admission for winter intake opens on 15 September
- 25 June 2019 - Meet Cphbusiness in 2019
- 21 June 2019 - Students' solutions aim to strengthen Merkur Cooperative Bank
- 07 June 2019 - The Innovation and Entrepreneurship programme boosted Irina's network