Erasmus Charter for higher education
The European Commission has awarded Copenhagen Business Academy the official Erasmus Charter for Higher Education.
The Diploma Supplement is an English language supplement to the Danish Diploma.
The Diploma Supplement follows the model developed by the European Commission, Council of Europe and UNESCO/CEPES. The purpose of the supplement is to provide sufficient independent data to improve the international ’transparency’ and fair academic and professional recognition of qualifications (diplomas, degrees, certificates etc.).
It is designed to provide a description of the nature, level, context, content and status of the studies that were pursued and successfully completed by the individual named on the original qualification to which the supplement is appended.
Cphbusiness automatically issues the Diploma Supplement as an appendix to your Danish diploma after you have graduated from one of our study programmes (either full-time or part time). In addition to the information about the completed education, the Diploma Supplement also includes a brief description of Cphbusiness and the Danish higher education system and grading system.
You can see an example of a Diploma Supplement here:
Use of ECTS
The use of the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) has been mandatory for higher education institutions in Denmark since 2001.
An academic year consists of two semesters, each worth 30 ECTS. This is based on the expected workload including lectures, tutorials, seminars and private study hours.
Please find more information about ECTS and the Danish Higher Education System here.
Danish grading scale
The 7-point grading scale system has been used in all state-regulated education in Denmark since 2007. The 7-point grading scale is compatible with the ECTS-grading scale. Further details can be found on the official website of the Danish Ministry of Higher Education and Science.
Comparison of the Danish grading scale and the ECTS grading scale
- 12/A: EXCELLENT – outstanding performance with only minor errors
- 10/B: VERY GOOD – above the average standard but with some errors
- 7/C: GOOD – generally sound work with a number of notable errors
- 4/D: SATISFACTORY – fair but with significant shortcomings
- 02/E: SUFFICIENT – performance meets the minimum criteria
- 00/FX: FAIL – some more work required before the credit can be awarded
- -3/F: FAIL – considerable further work is required
- PASS/credit: PASS – performance meets the minimum criteria and above but without the specific differentiations
- 07 June 2019 - The Innovation and Entrepreneurship programme boosted Irina's network
- 26 April 2019 - GroupM Danmark wins Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2019
- 15 April 2019 - The five finalists have been found
- 03 April 2019 - The incubator company GamerzClass wins Startup World Cup in Denmark
- 30 January 2019 - Admission for Summer intake opens on 1 February