Our academic focus is applied theory in an innovative learning environment. Our close relation to Danish and international companies results in a high employability of our graduates either in existing companies or own start-ups. These goals and the applied approach are embedded in our curricula, learning environment and our national and international activities.
We have many international partners with whom we cooperate on student and faculty exchanges, as well as mutually beneficial courses and digital projects including only short-term physical mobility.
Our network of strategic partners is constantly evaluated and enriched with higher education institutions which share our goals and commitment to high quality education and internationalization.
Please see list of our partners below.
- Open house 24 February 2022.
- Join our Open house event and learn about the Top-up Bachelor's degree in Web Development.
- 04 March 2022 - Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2021/2022: Nominate your internship
- 27 January 2022 - Winner of teaching award: Our students can do more than they think
- 21 January 2022 - Admission for summer intake opens 1 February
- 14 December 2021 - Nominate your lecturers for Undervisningsprisen 2022
- 10 December 2021 - Coronavirus: Status at Cphbusiness (27 jan. 2022)
- 12 November 2021 - Invitation: Annual general meeting at Cphbusiness Students