Our academic focus is applied theory in an innovative learning environment. Our close relation to Danish and international companies results in a high employability of our graduates either in existing companies or own start-ups. These goals and the applied approach are embedded in our curricula, learning environment and our national and international activities.
We have many international partners with whom we cooperate on student and faculty exchanges, as well as mutually beneficial courses and digital projects including only short-term physical mobility.
Our network of strategic partners is constantly evaluated and enriched with higher education institutions which share our goals and commitment to high quality education and internationalization.
Please see list of our partners below.
Brochure: study programmes
- 08 July 2020 - Information for new international students starting in August/September 2020
- 04 May 2020 - Incubator companies win categories at regional championship in entrepreneurship
- 21 April 2020 - Statum wins Cphbusiness Internship of the year 2020
- 20 March 2020 - Coronavirus: Status at Cphbusiness
- 12 March 2020 - Coronavirus: Latest news (updated 16 March, 20:15)