Our academic focus is applied theory in an innovative learning environment. Our close relation to Danish and international companies results in a high employability of our graduates either in existing companies or own start-ups. These goals and the applied approach are embedded in our curricula, learning environment and our national and international activities.
We have many international partners with whom we cooperate on student and faculty exchanges, as well as mutually beneficial courses and digital projects including only short-term physical mobility.
Our network of strategic partners is constantly evaluated and enriched with higher education institutions which share our goals and commitment to high quality education and internationalization.
Please see list of our partners below.
Brochure: study programmes
- 25 June 2019 - Meet Cphbusiness in 2019
- 21 June 2019 - Students' solutions aim to strengthen Merkur Cooperative Bank
- 07 June 2019 - The Innovation and Entrepreneurship programme boosted Irina's network
- 26 April 2019 - GroupM Danmark wins Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2019
- 15 April 2019 - The five finalists have been found