Our academic focus is applied theory in an innovative learning environment. Our close relation to Danish and international companies results in a high employability of our graduates either in existing companies or own start-ups. These goals and the applied approach are embedded in our curricula, learning environment and our national and international activities.
We have many international partners with whom we cooperate on student and faculty exchanges, as well as mutually beneficial courses and digital projects including only short-term physical mobility.
Our network of strategic partners is constantly evaluated and enriched with higher education institutions which share our goals and commitment to high quality education and internationalization.
Please see list of our partners below.
Brochure: study programmes
- 15 April 2019 - The five finalists have been found
- 03 April 2019 - The incubator company GamerzClass wins Startup World Cup in Denmark
- 30 January 2019 - Admission for Summer intake opens on 1 February
- 30 November 2018 - 125 Students Innovated the Advertising Format
- 01 November 2018 - Invitation to the annual general meeting in Cphbusiness Students