Our academic focus is applied theory in an innovative learning environment. Our close relation to Danish and international companies results in a high employability of our graduates either in existing companies or own start-ups. These goals and the applied approach are embedded in our curricula, learning environment and our national and international activities.
We have many international partners with whom we cooperate on student and faculty exchanges, as well as mutually beneficial courses and digital projects including only short-term physical mobility.
Our network of strategic partners is constantly evaluated and enriched with higher education institutions which share our goals and commitment to high quality education and internationalization.
Please see list of our partners below.
Brochure: study programmes
- 26 April 2018 - RentSafe wins Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2017/2018
- 16 April 2018 - Five companies are in the final for Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2018
- 05 April 2018 - 25 candidates for Cphbusiness Internship of the Year have been found
- 22 March 2018 - Cphbusiness and a possible conflict
- 06 March 2018 - Cphbusiness Internship of the Year: Nominate your internship company