We highly recommend our international students to carry out their internship in Denmark. This is one of the best opportunities to create job openings and get a foothold in the Danish job market for further employment.
Every semester many of our international students manage to find an internship in Denmark. On Moodle you can find lists with information about companies which have previously had interns from Cphbusiness.
When searching for an internship in Denmark, students can attend career fairs and company workshops organized by Cphbusiness. Furthermore, there are many small-medium sized companies and startups in Denmark that are very open to include and welcome international employees on their team.
We also recommend that you follow Danish-lessons already from your first semester. It will open more career possibilities for you to have a basic grasp of the Danish language.
- 11 May 2021 - Met at the Friday Bar: Novorésumé has helped five million people in five years
- 10 May 2021 - Cphbusiness student wins award at Business Academy Internship of the Year 2021
- 23 April 2021 - Aleksandra communicates for WHO and opens a museum: - My innovative mindset helps me
- 21 April 2021 - Digital marketing agency Become wins Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2020/2021
- 15 April 2021 - Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2020/2021: Here are the finalists