We highly recommend our international students to carry out their internship in Denmark. This is one of the best opportunities to create job openings and get a foothold in the Danish job market for further employment.
Every semester many of our international students manage to find an internship in Denmark. On Moodle you can find lists with information about companies which have previously had interns from Cphbusiness.
When searching for an internship in Denmark, students can attend career fairs and company workshops organized by Cphbusiness. Furthermore, there are many small-medium sized companies and startups in Denmark that are very open to include and welcome international employees on their team.
We also recommend that you follow Danish-lessons already from your first semester. It will open more career possibilities for you to have a basic grasp of the Danish language.
- 08 September 2020 - Admission for winter intake opens on 15 September
- 27 August 2020 - Nominate your lecturers for Undervisningsprisen 2021
- 08 July 2020 - Information for new international students starting in August/September 2020
- 04 May 2020 - Incubator companies win categories at regional championship in entrepreneurship
- 21 April 2020 - Statum wins Cphbusiness Internship of the year 2020