We strongly encourage our international graduates to stay in Denmark after graduation. The internships which form a compulsory part of all our educations are a possible stepping stone towards a first full-time job. Thus the employment rate for our students both at AP degree level and Bachelor level is high and is expected to increase even more due to the economic growth that Denmark is undergoing.
The Study and Career Centre at Cphbusiness, Cphbusiness International and Cphbusiness Alumni can be contacted for advice on how to find a job, information about the labour market as well as tips and tricks for a successful integration in Denmark.
Once you have graduated with an AP Degree or Professional Bachelor’s Degree at Cphbusiness you will be able to apply for further studies abroad within the field.
Admission is subject to individual evaluation of qualifications by the higher education institution which you apply to.
- 21 April 2021 - Digital marketing agency Become wins Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2020/2021
- 15 April 2021 - Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2020/2021: Here are the finalists
- 15 March 2021 - Cphbusiness Internship of the Year: Nominate now
- 15 January 2021 - Jesper Thisted Larsen nominated for Undervisningsprisen 2021
- 13 January 2021 - Entrepreneurs receive Sustainable Development Goals grants