We strongly encourage our international graduates to stay in Denmark after graduation. The internships which form a compulsory part of all our educations are a possible stepping stone towards a first full-time job. Thus the employment rate for our students both at AP degree level and Bachelor level is high and is expected to increase even more due to the economic growth that Denmark is undergoing.
The Study and Career Centre at Cphbusiness, Cphbusiness International and Cphbusiness Alumni can be contacted for advice on how to find a job, information about the labour market as well as tips and tricks for a successful integration in Denmark.
Once you have graduated with an AP Degree or Professional Bachelor’s Degree at Cphbusiness you will be able to apply for further studies abroad within the field.
Admission is subject to individual evaluation of qualifications by the higher education institution which you apply to.
- 04 March 2022 - Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2021/2022: Nominate your internship
- 27 January 2022 - Winner of teaching award: Our students can do more than they think
- 21 January 2022 - Admission for summer intake opens 1 February
- 14 December 2021 - Nominate your lecturers for Undervisningsprisen 2022
- 10 December 2021 - Coronavirus: Status at Cphbusiness (27 jan. 2022)
- 12 November 2021 - Invitation: Annual general meeting at Cphbusiness Students