It is with great honor, that we at Cphbusiness in cooperation with Dania Academy offer international students a wide range of courses at our Summer School 2020.
Join our international Summer School, and experience not only the interesting courses but also the amazing spirit of Copenhagen and Viborg.
Why Summer School?
The Summer School gives you an exceptional opportunity to study in an international environment and combine the learning opportunity with an unforgettable cultural experience.
- We offer 8 courses at undergraduate levels, both classic business courses as well as more diverse courses that draw on other academic disciplines
- The courses are run over a four-week period, where you as a student can choose up to four different courses
- The courses are taught by Danish and American professors, and there will be close interaction between students and lecturers
- Learning methods will alternate between lectures, theoretical exercises and assignments, case study method and individual tutoring. Class discussions will be an important learning channel as well
- Teamwork and company visits will also be a big part of the Summer School courses
As part of the Summer School, we offer an interesting cultural program. It is a great opportunity for you as a Summer School student to take part in the cultural and social events, so you get to know the other participants, Copenhagen and Viborg and especially the Danish culture through the specially arranged activities such as guided city tours, company visits as well as a weekend trip around Denmark.
Summer School courses
We offer the students a wide range of courses. You can read a description of each of the courses on Dania Academy's website:
27 July - 21 August 2020.
Copenhagen and Viborg, Denmark.
Program fees: 1000 US dollars per week.
Included: Lectures, program completion certificate, transportation between Copenhagen and Viborg, one excursions per week, entrance fees, company visits, accommodation and airport transfers.
Not included: Personal expenses, visa expenses, flights, insurance and meals.