Teachers and staff at Cphbusiness have an international mind-set and actively seek to develop their international qualifications by participating in teacher and staff exchange programmes and conferences abroad – either through the Erasmus+ or Nordplus programme or via other partner agreements.
Guest lecturers are regarded as a valuable contribution to our international learning environment and incoming staff mobility is always welcome. Appointed lecturers and administrative staff at Cphbusiness take an active part in making these international experiences relevant and enriching for all parties.
If you come from one of our partner institutions and would like to visit Cphbusiness on either staff or teacher exchange, you can contact International Consultant Annett Borchardt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 21 April 2021 - Digital marketing agency Become wins Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2020/2021
- 15 April 2021 - Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2020/2021: Here are the finalists
- 15 March 2021 - Cphbusiness Internship of the Year: Nominate now
- 15 January 2021 - Jesper Thisted Larsen nominated for Undervisningsprisen 2021
- 13 January 2021 - Entrepreneurs receive Sustainable Development Goals grants