Teachers and staff at Cphbusiness have an international mind-set and actively seek to develop their international qualifications by participating in teacher and staff exchange programmes and conferences abroad – either through the Erasmus or Nordplus programme or via other partner agreements.
Guest lecturers are regarded as a valuable contribution to our international learning environment and incoming staff mobility is always welcome. Appointed lecturers and administrative staff at Cphbusiness take an active part in making these international experiences relevant and enriching for all parties.
If you come from one of our partner institutions and would like to visit Cphbusiness on either staff or teacher exchange, you can contact International Coordinator Henny Melgaard Nielsen at email@example.com.
- 08 September 2020 - Admission for winter intake opens on 15 September
- 27 August 2020 - Nominate your lecturers for Undervisningsprisen 2021
- 08 July 2020 - Information for new international students starting in August/September 2020
- 04 May 2020 - Incubator companies win categories at regional championship in entrepreneurship
- 21 April 2020 - Statum wins Cphbusiness Internship of the year 2020