Teachers and staff at Cphbusiness have an international mind-set and actively seek to develop their international qualifications by participating in teacher and staff exchange programmes and conferences abroad – either through the Erasmus or Nordplus programme or via other partner agreements.
Guest lecturers are regarded as a valuable contribution to our international learning environment and incoming staff mobility is always welcome. Appointed lecturers and administrative staff at Cphbusiness take an active part in making these international experiences relevant and enriching for all parties.
If you come from one of our partner institutions and would like to visit Cphbusiness on either staff or teacher exchange, you can contact International Coordinator Henny Melgaard Nielsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 26 April 2018 - RentSafe wins Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2017/2018
- 16 April 2018 - Five companies are in the final for Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2018
- 05 April 2018 - 25 candidates for Cphbusiness Internship of the Year have been found
- 22 March 2018 - Cphbusiness and a possible conflict
- 06 March 2018 - Cphbusiness Internship of the Year: Nominate your internship company