Teachers and staff at Cphbusiness have an international mind-set and actively seek to develop their international qualifications by participating in teacher and staff exchange programmes and conferences abroad – either through the Erasmus or Nordplus programme or via other partner agreements.
Guest lecturers are regarded as a valuable contribution to our international learning environment and incoming staff mobility is always welcome. Appointed lecturers and administrative staff at Cphbusiness take an active part in making these international experiences relevant and enriching for all parties.
If you come from one of our partner institutions and would like to visit Cphbusiness on either staff or teacher exchange, you can contact International Coordinator Henny Melgaard Nielsen at email@example.com.
- 25 June 2019 - Meet Cphbusiness in 2019
- 21 June 2019 - Students' solutions aim to strengthen Merkur Cooperative Bank
- 07 June 2019 - The Innovation and Entrepreneurship programme boosted Irina's network
- 26 April 2019 - GroupM Danmark wins Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2019
- 15 April 2019 - The five finalists have been found