Getting registered

Please check the websites New to Denmark and International House carefully before coming to Denmark. Both websites contain valuable information about registration and integration in Denmark.

Cphbusiness International offers to assist all new international students during the Welcome to Cphbusiness event organized in the beginning of each semester.

You will need a CPR number as an international student in Denmark. Start your application proces by visiting this link:
Opening Hours for Students | International House.