The Danish language is a very unique language, spoken only by approx 6 million people in the world. Through you do not need to speak and understand Danish to study in Denmark, we encourage you to sign up for Danish classes.
Understanding Danish and speaking the language will not only help you understand Danes and the local culture better, it will also set you ahead as you apply for internships and jobs in Denmark.
Cphbusiness offers Danish classes and you can apply at the beginning of the semester. More information will be given at the introduction event for new international students ‘Welcome to Cphbusiness’ but also through social media and your Cphbusiness mail.
- 08 September 2020 - Admission for winter intake opens on 15 September
- 27 August 2020 - Nominate your lecturers for Undervisningsprisen 2021
- 08 July 2020 - Information for new international students starting in August/September 2020
- 04 May 2020 - Incubator companies win categories at regional championship in entrepreneurship
- 21 April 2020 - Statum wins Cphbusiness Internship of the year 2020