We strongly recommend that you learn some Danish while studying in Denmark. Speaking Danish at a basic/medium level is a big advantage when you are looking for:
- An unqualified part time job;
- A qualified part time job;
- Your internship (which is a compulsory part of all full time educations at Cphbusiness);
- Full time job in Denmark after your graduation.
International students with CPR number and an official residence in Denmark has plenty of opportunities to learn Danish. Several Language Schools offers free Danish courses with refundable deposit at beginner and advanced level. Which level you join will depend on your prior qualifications.
During the Welcome to Cphbusiness Days and on your campus, we will inform you in detail about the possibilities and the application procedures.
- 26 January 2018 - Admission for Summer intake opens on 1 February
- 22 January 2018 - Free TEDx-guru event: Why don't organisations learn and innovate fast enough?
- 24 November 2017 - Study trip to the Republic of Korea
- 12 July 2017 - Israelis gained insight into education at Cphbusiness