We strongly recommend that you learn some Danish while studying in Denmark. Speaking Danish at a basic/medium level is a big advantage when you are looking for:
- An unqualified part time job;
- A qualified part time job;
- Your internship (which is a compulsory part of all full time educations at Cphbusiness);
- Full time job in Denmark after your graduation.
International students with CPR number and an official residence in Denmark has plenty of opportunities to learn Danish. Several Language Schools offers free Danish courses with refundable deposit at beginner and advanced level. Which level you join will depend on your prior qualifications.
During the Welcome to Cphbusiness Days and on your campus, we will inform you in detail about the possibilities and the application procedures.
- 30 November 2018 - 125 Students Innovated the Advertising Format
- 01 November 2018 - Invitation to the annual general meeting in Cphbusiness Students
- 17 September 2018 - Meet Cphbusiness at the tech-startup summit TechBBQ
- 07 September 2018 - Admission for Winter intake opens on 15 September.
- 04 September 2018 - Education Fairs – Meet Cphbusiness in your country