We strongly recommend that you learn some Danish while studying in Denmark. Speaking Danish at a basic/medium level is a big advantage when you are looking for:
- An unqualified part time job;
- A qualified part time job;
- Your internship (which is a compulsory part of all full time educations at Cphbusiness);
- Full time job in Denmark after your graduation.
International students with CPR number and an official residence in Denmark has plenty of opportunities to learn Danish. Several Language Schools offers free Danish courses with refundable deposit at beginner and advanced level. Which level you join will depend on your prior qualifications.
During the Welcome to Cphbusiness Days and on your campus, we will inform you in detail about the possibilities and the application procedures.
- 26 April 2018 - RentSafe wins Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2017/2018
- 16 April 2018 - Five companies are in the final for Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2018
- 05 April 2018 - 25 candidates for Cphbusiness Internship of the Year have been found
- 22 March 2018 - Cphbusiness and a possible conflict
- 06 March 2018 - Cphbusiness Internship of the Year: Nominate your internship company