- August/September: Cphbusiness Lyngby and Cphbusiness Søerne
- January/February: Cphbusiness Søerne
You can apply with an upper secondary school diploma or a vocational diploma.
Upper secondary school diploma
- Denmark and Scandinavian countries: Upper secondary school diploma.
- The US and countries with similar educational systems: A high school graduation diploma.
- The UK and countries with similar educational systems: GCE Advanced Level-exam (at least three A-levels) in combination with GCSE-exams or in combination with GCE/AS-level exams or a BTEC National Certificate or Diploma.
- African countries, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, the Philippines, and countries with similar education systems: An upper secondary school diploma.
- Others: The International or the European Baccalaureate (from Schola Europeaea).
Applicants with an upper secondary school diploma must have the required competences in English (see below) and qualifications in business economics or mathematics that are equivalent to a Danish level B. This means that the applicant must submit official documentation for having completed and passed at least 150 hours of business economics or 250 hours of mathematics at upper secondary school.
- Certain Danish vocational diplomas and vocational diplomas from abroad that Cphbusiness considers equivalent hereto.
Applicants with a vocational diploma must have the required competences in English (see below) and are – depending on the vocational diploma concerned – required to have qualifications in business economics or mathematics that are equivalent to a Danish level B. This means that the applicant must submit official documentation for having completed and passed at least 150 hours of business economics or 250 hours of mathematics.
All applicants must submit documentation to prove their competences in English.
One of the following English tests is required:
- TOEFL internet-based test; minimum score required 83.
- IELTS academic test; minimum score required 6,5.
- Cambridge English Advanced; minimum score required grade C.
- Cambridge English Proficiency; minimum score required grade C1.
- Cambridge First Certificate; minimum score required grade A
- Danish level B in English; minimum score required 02.
Test results should be recent.
Exemption from English requirements
Applicants with a qualifying exam or a bachelor’s degree from the UK, Ireland, the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa are exempt from submitting documentation to prove their competences in English.
Applicants with a Scandinavian upper secondary school diploma, an International Baccalaureate or a European Baccalaureate (from Schola Europeaea) are exempt from submitting English test results if their upper secondary school diploma includes qualifications that are considered equivalent to a Danish level B in English.
When assessing applications, the following factors are considered:
- Average grade from the qualifying exam
- Motivated application letter
- Relevant work experience, including military service (max. 12 months)
- Relevant supplementary education and/or courses
- Other activities, e.g. folk high school, extended stays abroad, voluntary work (min. three months)
If there are more applicants than places available, the best qualified applicants will be selected for admission.