- Summer admission with study start in August/September at Cphbusiness Lyngby.
Graduates from any AP degree satisfy the admission requirements for the BA in Innovation and Entreprenuership.
All applicants must submit documentation to prove their competences in English.
One of the following English tests is required:
- TOEFL internet-based test; minimum score required 83.
- IELTS academic test; minimum score required 6,5.
- Cambridge English Advanced; minimum score required grade C.
- Cambridge English Proficiency; minimum score required grade C1.
- Cambridge First Certificate; minimum score required grade A
- Danish level A or B in English with a weighted average grade of minimum 02 (no rounding up); in 2020 the weighted average grade for English level B must be at least 3,0 (no rounding up).
Test results should be recent.
Exemption from English requirements
Applicants holding an AP degree from the Danish education institution are exempt from submitting documentation to prove their competences in English.
When assessing applications, the following factors are considered:
- Average grade from the qualifying exam - this is an important element
- Motivated application letter
- Relevant work experience, including military service (max. 12 months)
- Relevant supplementary education and/or courses
- Other activities, e.g. folk high school, extended stays abroad, voluntary work (min. three months)
As concerns work experience and other activities, we only consider employment and activities that the applicant has participated in after having been admitted to the qualifying AP degree.
If there are more applicants than places available, the best qualified applicants will be selected for admission.
Applicants with certain AP degrees are required to participate in a compulsory personal selection interview at Cphbusiness Lyngby. This does not include applicants who have completed the AP Degree in Computer Science, the AP Degree in Marketing Management, the AP Degree in Multimedia Design, the AP Degree in Service, Hospitality and Tourism Management as well as certain other AP degrees.
Applicants will receive further information about the selection interview via ApplicantNet.
If an applicant does not participate in a selection interview, the application for admission to the BA in Innovation and Entrepreneurship will be cancelled.
If you are in doubt if you will be required to participate in a selection interview, please contact the study guidance office at Cphbusiness Lyngby.