- August/September: Cphbusiness Lyngby
- January/February: Cphbusiness Lyngby
Graduates from any AP degree satisfy the admission requirements for the BA in Innovation and Entreprenuership.
All applicants must submit documentation to prove their competences in English.
One of the following English tests is required:
- TOEFL internet-based test; minimum score required 83.
- IELTS academic test; minimum score required 6,5.
- Cambridge English Advanced; minimum score required grade C.
- Cambridge English Proficiency; minimum score required grade C1.
- Cambridge First Certificate; minimum score required grade A
- Danish level B in English; minimum score required 02.
Test results should be recent.
Exemption from English requirements
Applicants holding an AP degree from the Danish education institution are exempt from submitting documentation to prove their competences in English.
When assessing applications, the following factors are considered:
- Average grade from the qualifying exam - this is an important element
- Motivated application letter
- Relevant work experience, including military service (max. 12 months)
- Relevant supplementary education and/or courses
- Other activities, e.g. folk high school, extended stays abroad, voluntary work (min. three months)
As concerns work experience and other activities, we only consider employment and activities that the applicant has participated in after having been admitted to the qualifying AP degree.
If there are more applicants than places available, the best qualified applicants will be selected for admission.