Graduates from any AP degree satisfy the admission requirements for the BA in Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
When admitting applicants to the BA, the aim is to achieve a broad mix of graduates from a variety of AP degrees. The objective of the BA is that the students work with innovation and entrepreneurship in an interdisciplinary environment.
The assessment is based on the following criteria:
- Average grade from the qualifying exam
- Motivation (as reflected in motivated application letter and possible selection interview)
- Relevant work experience
- Relevant supplementary education
If there are more applicants than places available, the best qualified applicants will be admitted.
English requirements - Top-up Bachelor's programmes
All candidates must submit results of an English test, with the required minimum score and under the scope of the Common European Framework for Languages (CEFR) B2 Level
- TOEFL Internet Based Test (iBT): Minimum score accepted: 83
- IELTS Academic Test: Minimum score accepted: 6.5
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): Minimum score accepted: Grade C
- Cambridge English Proficiency (CEP): Minimum score accepted: Grade C1
- Cambridge First Certificate (FCE): Minimum score accepted: Grade A
- Danish students: Minimum score accepted: English Level B
Exemption from submitting an English test
Applicants holding an English taught qualifying exam (upper secondary school) or bachelor degree from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. Please note that applicants with a qualifying examination from all other countries (including African and Asian countries, where the language of instruction is English) must submit a test.
Applicants holding a Nordic, International Baccalaureate (from the IB diploma programme) and European Baccalaureate (from Schola Europaea) qualifying exam are also excempt.