Graduates from any AP degree satisfy the admission requirements for the BA in Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
When admitting applicants to the BA, the aim is to achieve a broad mix of graduates from a variety of AP degrees. The objective of the BA is that the students work with innovation and entrepreneurship in an interdisciplinary environment.
The assessment is based on the following criteria:
- Average grade from the qualifying exam
- Motivation (as reflected in motivated application letter and possible selection interview)
- Relevant work experience
- Relevant supplementary education
If there are more applicants than places available, the best qualified applicants will be admitted.
English requirements - Top-up Bachelor's programmes
- TOEFL paper-based score (Minimum score accepted: 550+)
- TOEFL computer-based test score (Minimum score accepted: 213+)
- TOEFL internet-based score (Minimum score accepted: 80)
- IELTS academic score (Minimum score accepted: 6.0+)
- Cambridge Advanced (Minimum score accepted: Grade C)
- Cambridge Proficiency (Minimum score accepted: Grade C)
- Danish students (Minimum score accepted: Level B)
- Common European Framework for Languages (Minimum score accepted: Level B2)
All applications must be submitted online. Download your application.
Find out what the deadline is for submitting your application form. Learn more about our application deadline.