Graduates from any AP degree satisfy the admission requirements for the BA in Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
When admitting applicants to the BA, the aim is to achieve a broad mix of graduates from a variety of AP degrees. The objective of the BA is that the students work with innovation and entrepreneurship in an interdisciplinary environment.
Applications are assessed and awarded points on basis of the following criteria:
- Average grade from the qualifying exam
- Motivation (as reflected in motivated application letter and possible selection interview)
- Relevant work experience
- Relevant supplementary education
If there are more applicants than places available, applicants with the highest number of points will be admitted.
English requirements - Top-up Bachelor's programmes
- TOEFL paper-based score (Minimum score accepted: 550+)
- TOEFL computer-based test score (Minimum score accepted: 213+)
- TOEFL internet-based score (Minimum score accepted: 80)
- IELTS academic score (Minimum score accepted: 6.0+)
- Cambridge Advanced (Minimum score accepted: Grade C)
- Cambridge Proficiency (Minimum score accepted: Grade C)
- Danish students (Minimum score accepted: Level B)
- Common European Framework for Languages (Minimum score accepted: Level B2)
All applications must be submitted online. Download your application.
Find out what the deadline is for submitting your application form. Learn more about our application deadline.