Requirements and assesment
Graduates from the AP Degree in Service, Hospitality and Tourism Management and the AP Degree in Marketing Management satisfy the admission requirements for the BA in International Hospitality Management. Graduates from similar programmes with similar ECTS in economics, methodology, organization and management, culture, and strategy may also apply.
When assessing applications the following factors are considered:
- Average grade from qualifying exam
- Grade(s) in service economics/business economics or similar subject from qualifying exam
- Motivated application letter
- Relevant work experience, including military service (max. 12 months)
- Relevant supplementary education and/or courses
- Other experience, e.g. folk high school, extended stays abroad, voluntary work (min. 3 months)
- Grade(s) in English on level B or similar (applicants who have not graduated from a Danish business academy only)
If there are more applicants than places available, the best qualified applicants will be admitted.
English requirements - Top-up Bachelor's degrees
- TOEFL paper-based score (Minimum score accepted: 550+)
- TOEFL computer-based test score (Minimum score accepted: 213+)
- TOEFL internet-based score (Minimum score accepted: 80)
- IELTS academic score (Minimum score accepted: 6.0+)
- Cambridge Advanced (Minimum score accepted: Grade C)
- Cambridge Proficiency (Minimum score accepted: Grade C)
- Danish students (Minimum score accepted: Level B)
- Common European Framework for Languages (Minimum score accepted: Level B2)
All applications must be submitted online. Download your application.
Find out what the deadline is for submitting your application form. Learn more about our application deadline.
The admission interviews are held on 13, 14, and 15 June 2017 at Cphbusiness Nørrebro. An interview consists of a number of activities and lasts an entire morning or afternoon. You must bring a laptop and a calculator for the interview that you will automatically be summoned for.