Graduates from the AP degree in Marketing Management satisfy the admission requirements for the BA in International Sales and Marketing.
Graduates from other AP degrees in the field of business studies will be assessed using criteria from the AP degree in Marketing Management. The requirements for applicants with other AP degrees than the AP degree in Marketing Management are thus higher.
Applications are assessed based on the following criteria:
- Average grade from qualifying exam
- Grades and ECTS in marketing, economics, law, and organization or similar subjects from qualifying exam
- Motivated application letter
- Relevant work experience, including military service (max. 12 months)
- Relevant supplementary education and/or courses
- Other experience, e.g. folk high school, extended stays abroad, voluntary work (min. 3 months)
- Grade(s) in English on level B or similar (applicants who have not graduated from a Danish business academy only)
If there are more applicants than places available, the best qualified applicants will be admitted.
English requirements - Top-up Bachelor's degrees
- TOEFL paper-based score (Minimum score accepted: 550+)
- TOEFL computer-based test score (Minimum score accepted: 213+)
- TOEFL internet-based score (Minimum score accepted: 80)
- IELTS academic score (Minimum score accepted: 6.0+)
- Cambridge Advanced (Minimum score accepted: Grade C)
- Cambridge Proficiency (Minimum score accepted: Grade C)
- Danish students (Minimum score accepted: Level B)
- Common European Framework for Languages (Minimum score accepted: Level B2)