Graduates from the AP degrees in Finance, Marketing Management, and Service, Hospitality and Tourism Management satisfy the admission requirements for the BA in Sports Management.
Graduates from other AP degrees in the field of business studies will be assessed using criteria from the AP degrees in Finance, Marketing Management, and Service, Hospitality and Tourism Management. The requirements for applicants with other AP degrees than those mentioned are thus higher.
Applications are assessed based on the following criteria:
- Average grade from the qualifying exam
- Grades and ECTS in marketing, economics, law, and organization
- Relevant work experience
- Relevant supplementary education
- Motivated application letter
If there are more applicants than places available, the best qualified applicants will be offered admittance.
English requirements - Top-up Bachelor's degrees
All candidates must submit results of an English test, with the required minimum score and under the scope of the Common European Framework for Languages (CEFR) B2 Level
- TOEFL Internet Based Test (iBT): Minimum score accepted: 83
- IELTS Academic Test: Minimum score accepted: 6.5
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): Minimum score accepted: Grade C
- Cambridge English Proficiency (CEP): Minimum score accepted: Grade C1
- Cambridge First Certificate (FCE): Minimum score accepted: Grade A
- Danish students: Minimum score accepted: English Level B
Exemption from submitting an English test
Applicants holding an English taught qualifying exam (upper secondary school) or bachelor degree from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. Please note that applicants with a qualifying examination from all other countries (including African and Asian countries, where the language of instruction is English) must submit a test.
Applicants holding a Nordic, International Baccalaureate (from the IB diploma programme) and European Baccalaureate (from Schola Europaea) qualifying exam are also excempt.