Graduates from the AP degrees in Finance, Marketing Management, and Service, Hospitality and Tourism Management satisfy the admission requirements for the BA in Sports Management.
Graduates from other AP degrees in the field of business studies will be assessed using criteria from the AP degrees in Finance, Marketing Management, and Service, Hospitality and Tourism Management. The requirements for applicants with other AP degrees than those mentioned are thus higher.
- Summer admission with study start in August/September at Cphbusiness Lyngby
When assessing applications, the following factors are considered:
- Average grade from the qualifying exam - this is an important element
- Motivated application letter
- Relevant work experience, including military service (max. 12 months)
- Relevant supplementary education and/or courses
- Other activities, e.g. folk high school, extended stays abroad, voluntary work (min. three months)
As concerns work experience and other activities, we only consider employment and activities that the applicant has participated in after having been admitted to the qualifying AP degree.
If there are more applicants than places available, the best qualified applicants will be selected for admission.
English requirements - Top-up Bachelor's degrees
All candidates must submit results of an English test, with the required minimum score and under the scope of the Common European Framework for Languages (CEFR) B2 Level
- TOEFL Internet Based Test (iBT): Minimum score accepted: 83
- IELTS Academic Test: Minimum score accepted: 6.5
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): Minimum score accepted: Grade C
- Cambridge English Proficiency (CEP): Minimum score accepted: Grade C1
- Cambridge First Certificate (FCE): Minimum score accepted: Grade A
- Danish level A or B in English with a weighted average grade of minimum 02 (no rounding up); in 2020 the weighted average grade for English level B must be at least 3,0 (no rounding up).
Exemption from submitting an English test
Applicants holding an English taught qualifying exam (upper secondary school) or bachelor degree from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. Please note that applicants with a qualifying examination from all other countries (including African and Asian countries, where the language of instruction is English) must submit a test.
Applicants holding a Nordic, International Baccalaureate (from the IB diploma programme) and European Baccalaureate (from Schola Europaea) qualifying exam are also excempt.