Graduates from the AP degrees in Finance, Marketing Management, and Service, Hospitality and Tourism Management satisfy the admission requirements for the BA in Sports Management.
Graduates from other AP degrees in the field of business studies will be assessed using criteria from the AP degrees in Finance, Marketing Management, and Service, Hospitality and Tourism Management. The requirements for applicants with other AP degrees than those mentioned are thus higher.
Applications are assessed and awarded points on basis of the following criteria:
- Average grade from the qualifying exam
- Grades and ECTS in marketing, economics, law, and organization
- Relevant work experience
- Relevant supplementary education
- Motivated application letter
- Possible selection interview
If there are more applicants than places available, applicants with the highest number of points will be admitted.
English requirements - Top-up Bachelor's degrees
- TOEFL paper-based score (Minimum score accepted: 550+)
- TOEFL computer-based test score (Minimum score accepted: 213+)
- TOEFL internet-based score (Minimum score accepted: 80)
- IELTS academic score (Minimum score accepted: 6.0+)
- Cambridge Advanced (Minimum score accepted: Grade C)
- Cambridge Proficiency (Minimum score accepted: Grade C)
- Danish students (Minimum score accepted: Level B)
- Common European Framework for Languages (Minimum score accepted: Level B2)
All applications must be submitted online. Download your application.
Find out what the deadline is for submitting your application form. Learn more about our application deadline.