Danish version: Årets Cphbusinesspraktik: Nominér din praktikvirksomhed
Every year students from Cphbusiness can nominate their internship as the best of the year in the competition of Cphbusiness Internship of the Year, and thus acknowledge their internship company for hosting a good internship.
We therefore give all students who have completed an internship in the autumn of 2017 or are doing their internship in the spring of 2018 the possibility to participate in the competition.
More than 2,200 Cphbusiness students have completed an internship during the last year and views the fact that all students of the AP and top-up bachelor’s degrees get a work experience during their education as a valuable part of our education programmes.
- Throughout the internship, the student acquires true knowledge of the business that he or she can relate to the theoretical knowledge. Practice is absolutely essential for the students and education programmes, and it requires special attention. This is why Cphbusiness rewards the best internship of the year, says Søren Meyer, Head of Study and Career Guidance.
- All students who have completed an internship in the autumn of 2017 or are doing an internship in the spring of 2018 can nominate their internship, if the internship has taken place in Denmark.
- The nomination window is between 6 March and 2 April at 9.00 a.m.
- Cphbusiness will contact all students directly by email.
- The students can nominate their internship if they feel that they have had a particularly good internship.
- A professional jury consisting of Cphbusiness’ internship coordinators from all of the education programmes select the five best nominations to continue in the competition.
- The five nominees will be contacted directly and their names and stories will be published at the Cphbusiness platforms.
- The five nominees will present their internship to a jury at the final on 23 April 2018. The jury consists of external jury members, a representative for the students, the Head of Innovation and Development and the President of Cphbusiness.
- The jury will select the winner who will be informed of the news a few days later at the internship company.
The National Competition
- The winner of the Cphbusiness Internship of the Year will continue to the national final where the winners from all nine business academies in Denmark compete for the title as Business Academy Internship of the Year.
- The national final takes place at the LEGO House in Billund on 16 May 2018.
Nominate your internship company
Did you have the best internship?
Nominate your internship company before 2 April at 9 a.m.
Click here: Nominate your internship company here.
Meet the finalists of the Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2017 here:
Lasse Fonnesbek Drustrup of the Bachelor Programme in International Sales and Marketing nominated his internship at Aasted ApS in Farum and won the title of Cphbusiness Internship of the Year in April 2017.
Financial Controller student Marie Vilsøe was one of the five finalists and had nominated his internship at Azets.
Computer Science student Daniel Hillmann was one of the five finalists and had nominated his internship at Debitoor.
Bachelor Programme in Financial Management student Jonas Bang Andersen was one of the five finalists and had nominated his internship at Nordea in Lyngby.
Service Management student Christoffer Terkelsen was one of the five finalists and had nominated his internship at The Roger Smith Hotel in New York.
Big national final in Billund
The winner of Cphbusiness Internship of the Year goes through to the national final on 16 May 2018, where the winners from all the nine business academies in Denmark compete for the title as Business Academy Internship of the Year at the LEGO House in Billund.
The winner is selected by a jury consisting of:
- Christine Antorini, Chairwoman, The Danish Parliament’s Education and Research Committee
- Jesper Vilstrup, Director at the LEGO House
- Lone Engberg Thomsen, Federal President of The Danish Association of Professional Technicians
Watch the winner of the Business Academy Internship at the Royal Danish Opera House in May 2017 here:
Facts on Cphbusiness Internship of the Year
All students have the opportunity to nominate their internship company and asses the stay in the fields of:
- Personal and professional growth
- Social experience
- Turning knowledge into value
Nomination is non-compulsory for Cphbusiness’ students.
The nomination window closes on Monday 2 April 2018 at 9.00 a.m.
The winner of Cphbusiness Internship of the Year is chosen by a jury on Monday 23 April 2018.
Cphbusiness founded the award of Cphbusiness Internship of the Year in 2015. In 2016 Cphbusiness was the forefront of organizing a national competition with the eight other business academies in Denmark.
If you have any questions on Cphbusiness Internship of the Year, please do not hesitate to contact:
Responsible for Cphbusiness Internship of the Year and Business Academy Internship of the Year, event and marketing coordinator
Telephone: 36 15 49 79
Anders Molls Axelsen
Journalist and Press Contact
Telephone: 36 15 45 39