Copenhagen Business Academy is Denmark’s largest business academy and offers Professional Higher Education programmes. Copenhagen Business Academy is a merger between the higher education departments of the four schools - Niels Brock, Copenhagen North, Copenhagen Hospitality College and the Academy of Chemical and Biotechnical Science.
Copenhagen Business Academy is headed by the President who is appointed by a Governing Board composed of a majority of external members. Read more about the Board of Directors.
Cphbusiness' strategy: Turning knowledge into value
- 25 June 2019 - Meet Cphbusiness in 2019
- 21 June 2019 - Students' solutions aim to strengthen Merkur Cooperative Bank
- 07 June 2019 - The Innovation and Entrepreneurship programme boosted Irina's network
- 26 April 2019 - GroupM Danmark wins Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2019
- 15 April 2019 - The five finalists have been found