Copenhagen Business Academy is Denmark’s largest business academy and offers Professional Higher Education programmes. Copenhagen Business Academy is a merger between the higher education departments of the four schools - Niels Brock, Copenhagen North, Copenhagen Hospitality College and the Academy of Chemical and Biotechnical Science.
Copenhagen Business Academy is headed by the President who is appointed by a Governing Board composed of a majority of external members. Read more about the Board of Directors.
Cphbusiness' strategy: Turning knowledge into value
- 30 November 2018 - 125 Students Innovated the Advertising Format
- 01 November 2018 - Invitation to the annual general meeting in Cphbusiness Students
- 17 September 2018 - Meet Cphbusiness at the tech-startup summit TechBBQ
- 07 September 2018 - Admission for Winter intake opens on 15 September.
- 04 September 2018 - Education Fairs – Meet Cphbusiness in your country