The Open House creates an opportunity for you to get information about the study programmes, teaching methods, internship, student life on our campuses and much more.
Student counsellors, lecturers, students and our international department will be ready to tell you about the programmes and answer your questions about Cphbusiness.
You will also have the possibility to speak to the admission office, and thereby, get well prepared for the application process.
We offer the following study programmes in english:
- Marketing Management
- Service, Hospitality and Tourism Management
Top-up Bachelor's degrees
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Hospitality Management
- International Sales and Marketing Management
- Sport Management
- Web Development
Next Open House Events
29 October 2019 at 3 p.m - 6 p.m.
1366 København K
31 October 2019 at 3 p.m - 6 p.m.
2800 Kgs. Lyngby
Open house Webinar Wednesday 24 October 2019 at 4:00 p.m. (Danish time)
We invite you to learn more about what it is like to be an international student at Cphbusiness, the way we teach and we also find the time to answer the questions you ask. Reserve your seat today and sign up here.
A webinar is a web-based information session that you can attend from your own computer, tablet or smartphone. Our technology allows you to see the presentation, hear the speakers, and participate in the discussion through a chat room. It is an advantage to sit with a headset on but you do not need a webcam.
If you sign up you can follow the presentation in real time or you can choose to watch the recorded webinar afterwards, depending on which option you prefer.
- 07 June 2019 - The Innovation and Entrepreneurship programme boosted Irina's network
- 26 April 2019 - GroupM Danmark wins Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2019
- 15 April 2019 - The five finalists have been found
- 03 April 2019 - The incubator company GamerzClass wins Startup World Cup in Denmark
- 30 January 2019 - Admission for Summer intake opens on 1 February