The Open House creates an opportunity for you to get information about the study programmes, teaching methods, internship, student life on our campuses and much more.
Student counsellors, lecturers, students and our international department will be ready to tell you about the programmes and answer your questions about Cphbusiness.
You will also have the possibility to speak to the admission office, and thereby, get well prepared for the application process.
We offer the following study programmes in english:
- Marketing Management
- Service, Hospitality and Tourism Management
Top-up Bachelor's degrees
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Hospitality Management
- International Sales and Marketing Management
- Sport Management
- Web Development
Next Open House Events
18 February 2020 at 3 p.m - 6 p.m.
1366 København K
20 February 2020 at 3 p.m - 6 p.m.
2800 Kgs. Lyngby
Open House Webinar
We invite you to learn more about what it is like to be an international student at Cphbusiness, the way we teach and we also find the time to answer the questions you ask.
Join our Open House Webinar
Join our Open House Webinar Thursday 6 February 2020 at 4.00 p.m. (Central European Time).
In the Open House Webinar we introduce you to Cphbusiness, how you will learn if you join us, our study programmes and student life. By the end, you will have a better idea of what Cphbusiness stands for and can offer you.
Expect the session to last approximately 50 minutes.
You can join from either a computer, a tablet or a smartphone. Our technology allows you to see the presentation, hear the speakers, and participate in the discussion through a Q&A chat. We won't see you on camera. It is an advantage to sit with a headset on but you do not need a webcam.
If you sign up you can follow the presentation in real-time. You can also choose to watch the recorded webinar afterwards, it is entirely up to you.
- 11 September 2019 - New "hyggelig" international café at Cphbusiness Søerne
- 06 September 2019 - Admission for winter intake opens on 15 September
- 25 June 2019 - Meet Cphbusiness in 2019
- 21 June 2019 - Students' solutions aim to strengthen Merkur Cooperative Bank
- 07 June 2019 - The Innovation and Entrepreneurship programme boosted Irina's network