The Open House creates an opportunity for you to get information about the study programmes, teaching methods, internship, student life on our campuses and much more.
Student counsellors, lecturers, students and our international department will be ready to tell you about the programmes and answer your questions about Cphbusiness.
You will also have the possibility to speak to the admission office, and thereby, get well prepared for the application process.
We offer the following study programmes in english:
- Marketing Management
- Service, Hospitality and Tourism Management
Top-up Bachelor's degrees
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Hospitality Management
- International Sales and Marketing Management
- Sport Management
- Web development
Open house Webinar Wednesday 24 October 2018 at 04:00 p.m. (Danish time)
We invite you to learn more about what it is like to be an international student at Cphbusiness, the way we teach and what is important in a good application. Reserve your seat today and sign up here.
A webinar is a web-based information session that you can attend from your own computer, tablet or smartphone. Our technology allows you to see the presentation, hear the speakers, and participate in the discussion through a chat room. It is an advantage to sit with a headset on but you do not need a webcam.
If you sign up you can follow the presentation in real time or you can choose to watch the recorded webinar afterwards, depending on which option you prefer.
Upcoming Open House
30 October 2018 at 3 p.m - 6 p.m.
1366 København K
1 November 2018 at 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
2800 Kgs. Lyngby
- 26 April 2018 - RentSafe wins Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2017/2018
- 16 April 2018 - Five companies are in the final for Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2018
- 05 April 2018 - 25 candidates for Cphbusiness Internship of the Year have been found
- 22 March 2018 - Cphbusiness and a possible conflict
- 06 March 2018 - Cphbusiness Internship of the Year: Nominate your internship company