Internship in Denmark
We highly recommend our international students to carry out their internship in Denmark. This is one of the best opportunities to create job openings and get a foothold in the Danish job market for further employment.
Every semester many of our international students manage to find an internship in Denmark. On Moodle you can find lists with information about companies which have previously had interns from Cphbusiness.
When searching for an internship in Denmark, students can attend career fairs and company workshops organized by Cphbusiness. Furthermore, there are many small-medium sized companies and startups in Denmark that are very open to include and welcome international employees on their team.
We also recommend that you follow Danish-lessons already from your first semester. It will open more career possibilities for you to have a basic grasp of the Danish language.
- 04 March 2022 - Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2021/2022: Nominate your internship
- 27 January 2022 - Winner of teaching award: Our students can do more than they think
- 21 January 2022 - Admission for summer intake opens 1 February
- 14 December 2021 - Nominate your lecturers for Undervisningsprisen 2022
- 10 December 2021 - Coronavirus: Status at Cphbusiness (27 jan. 2022)
- 12 November 2021 - Invitation: Annual general meeting at Cphbusiness Students