Graduates from the AP degrees in Computer Science and Multimedia Design and Communication satisfy the admission requirements for the BA in Web Development. Other IT-related AP degrees will be assessed using criteria from the AP degrees in Computer Science and Multimedia Design and Communication.
- Summer admission with study start in August/September at Cphbusiness Lyngby.
When assessing applications, the following factors are considered:
- Average grade from the qualifying exam - this is an important element
- Motivated application letter
- Relevant work experience, including military service (max. 12 months)
- Relevant supplementary education and/or courses
- Other activities, e.g. folk high school, extended stays abroad, voluntary work (min. three months)
As concerns work experience and other activities, we only consider employment and activities that the applicant has participated in after having been admitted to the qualifying AP degree.
If there are more applicants than places available, the best qualified applicants will be selected for admission.
Changes in admission criteria from summer 2023
There will be changes in the admission criteria for all Top-up Bachelor's degrees at Cphbusiness from the summer intake 2023
Until now, Cphbusiness has considered applications to the Top-up Bachelor's degree programmes based on the qualifying exam, grades, motivation, relevant work experience and other relevant activities. From the summer intake of 2023, the number of admission criteria will be reduced. From there the applicant's qualifying exam and grades will be essential when applying. If an applicant wishes to apply based on other documented qualifications than mentioned above, Cphbusiness will evaluate, whether the applicant's professional qualifications can be juxtaposed.
English requirements - Top-up Bachelor's degrees
All candidates must submit results of an English test, with the required minimum score and under the scope of the Common European Framework for Languages (CEFR) B2 Level
- TOEFL Internet Based Test (iBT): Minimum score accepted: 83
- IELTS Academic Test: Minimum score accepted: 6.5
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): Minimum score accepted: Grade C
- Cambridge English Proficiency (CEP): Minimum score accepted: Grade C1
- Cambridge First Certificate (FCE): Minimum score accepted: Grade A
- Danish level A or B in English with a weighted average grade of minimum 02 (no rounding up); in 2020 the weighted average grade for English level B must be at least 3,0 (no rounding up).
Exemption from English requirements
Applicants holding AP degrees taught wholly in English from Danish educational institutions are exempt from submitting documentation to prove their competences in English.