Graduates from the AP degrees in Computer Science and Multimedia Design and Communication satisfy the admission requirements for the BA in Web Development. Other IT-related AP degrees will be assessed using criteria from the AP degrees in Computer Science and Multimedia Design and Communication.
The assessment is based on the following criteria:
- Average grade from the qualifying exam
- Grades and ECTS in programming, design, and communication
- Relevant work experience
If there are more applicants than places available, the best qualified applicants will be admitted.
English requirements - Top-up Bachelor's degrees
All candidates must submit results of an English test, with the required minimum score and under the scope of the Common European Framework for Languages (CEFR) B2 Level
- TOEFL Internet Based Test (iBT): Minimum score accepted: 83
- IELTS Academic Test: Minimum score accepted: 6.5
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): Minimum score accepted: Grade C
- Cambridge English Proficiency (CEP): Minimum score accepted: Grade C1
- Cambridge First Certificate (FCE): Minimum score accepted: Grade A
- Danish students: Minimum score accepted: English Level B
Exemption from submitting an English test
Applicants holding an English taught qualifying exam (upper secondary school) or bachelor degree from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. Please note that applicants with a qualifying examination from all other countries (including African and Asian countries, where the language of instruction is English) must submit a test.
Applicants holding a Nordic, International Baccalaureate (from the IB diploma programme) and European Baccalaureate (from Schola Europaea) qualifying exam are also excempt.