Here you can find out who to contact at Cphbusiness concerning international queries.
We wish to provide Danish students with an attractive study environment with international content, opportunities and perspectives. And we wish to attract qualified and motivated international students to our international programmes – giving all students the benefit of internationalization at home.
We have a vibrant international study environment with students from more than 50 different countries in three of our five campuses and we pride ourselves in providing students with the best opportunities to engage in academic and social activities across Danish and International classes.
Cphbusiness international strategy 2014-2020 forms an integral part of the academy’s international activities and reflects the ambitions of the Danish Ministry of Science, Innovation and Higher Education.
Brochure: study programmes
- 15 January 2021 - Jesper Thisted Larsen nominated for Undervisningsprisen 2021
- 13 January 2021 - Entrepreneurs receive Sustainable Development Goals grants
- 11 November 2020 - Nominate your lecturers for Undervisningsprisen 2021
- 08 September 2020 - Admission for winter intake opens on 15 September
- 08 July 2020 - Information for new international students starting in August/September 2020