Are you complaining correctly?
Join this humorous webinar COVID complaining based on Storm Stensgaard’s popular lecture "The art of complaining".
The webinar is specially adapted to suit the current COVID-crisis and the very valid reasons for complaining and venting our frustrations. Join us to get new input that will put a smile on your face, provide food for thought, and create a common language for talking about difficult things.
The webinar will touch upon several questions, including:
- What does it really mean to complain?
- How do we learn to laugh at ourselves and each other, instead of complaining?
- What can we learn from our complaining and frustrations?
- How do we differentiate between complaining and criticising?
- How do we save ourselves the waste of time and energy that complaining is?
Storm Stengaard’s work with the subject of complaining originates from his job as a stress-therapist and his knowledge of language and social capital. His work has resulted in several books, including "Complaining: how to handle bad things better".
Event: "COVID Complaining" – webinar
Date: Monday 22 March 2021
Time: 17.00 - 18.10
Location: Online – via Zoom
Info: All participants will receive a link for the Zoom event prior to the workshop and a small guide to Zoom.
Invited: Everyone is welcome
We look forward to seeing you!
// Cphbusiness Alumni