Have you had the best internship of the year? Then consider nominating the internship to Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2021/2022.
Eight years in a row, Cphbusiness has celebrated the best internship by shining a light on the great match between intern and place of internship. If you are one of the more than 2,500 students at Cphbusiness, who have done their internship in fall 2021 or spring 2022, you can nominate your internship for the award now.
By nominating your internship, you let your place of internship know that you appreciate their effort. Furthermore, you help inspire future interns and places of internship to make the internship very special.
Learn more about nominating your internship for Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2021/2022 here:
Nominate your internship company
Did you have the best internship?
Nominate your internship company before March 24 2022 at 12:00 p.m.
You are eligible if:
- you have completed your internship in the fall of 2021 or are doing your internship during the spring of 2022
- your internship takes place in Denmark
Nomination is non-compulsory for Cphbusiness’ students.
During nomination, you will be asked to assess the internship in the fields of:
- Personal and professional growth
- Social experience
- Turning knowledge into value
- A professional jury consisting of Cphbusiness’ internship coordinators from all study programmes select the five best nominations to advance to the final
- The five finalists will be contacted directly and their names and stories will be published on Cphbusiness platforms.
- The five finalists will present their internship to a jury and an audience at the final on April 26 2022
- The jury will select the at the event
Big national final in Aarhus
The winner of Cphbusiness Internship of the Year 2021/2022 will advance to the national final to compete against winners from the other business academies in Denmark for the title of Business Academy Internship of the Year.
Watch the video from last year's final: